Jake Allee has the following experience and qualifications:
- INTERNACHI certified residential housing inspector
- Experience doing disaster inspection review for FEMA
- Construction framing in wood and structural steel
- Metal and asphalt roofing
- Gas plumbing and burner manifold design and fabrication
- Gas ignition safety system design, fabrication, and repair
- Small and large scale gas kiln design and construction
- Welding of metal frameworks for refractory masonry
- Home improvement projects including decks and pergolas
- CAD design of buildings for engineer stamp
- CAD design of skids and process plumbing for oil industry
- CAD design of differential pressure gas meter tubes
- 10 years college level teaching experience
We've been around the block and we know how you like it, fast and easy. Inspection Junction uses the latest software, hardware, and payment methods to provide our service.
A great home inspection speaks for itself. At Inspection Junction we know you have a choice and we strive to provide our clients with an informative, comprehensive evaluation of the subject property.
Buying a property is a major investment in yourself and your financial future. We will work to make sure that you have the information you need to understand the condition of your prospective home at the time of inspection.
INSPECTION JUNCTION HOME INSPECTIONS FOR THE GRAND VALLEY AND BEYOND
While we hope you have the luxury to meet at the subject property at the time of inspection, we understand that everyone is busy, we are too. We will make the effort to meet your scheduling needs.
We treat each of our clients like they're ordering an inspection on a multi-million-dollar home. There's no such thing as an insubstantial transaction in our eyes.